EP45: Anoushka Florence On Balancing The Feminine & Masculine Within
Today's guest on the podcast is Anoushka Florence, she's connecting women with the Goddess within them and I am so excited to introduce you to her! I first found her on Instagram through mutual friends and I loved the beauty of her Instagram feed.
I am really passionate about bringing people on the show who work with the Divine Feminine in many different ways and the way Anoushka expresses her love to the Goddess is so beautiful.
Anoushka Florence is a Spiritual Healer and space holder for Women. She founded The Goddess Space in 2015, answering a call to create safe and sacred spaces for Women to begin their spiritual journeys.
Known for "Reclaiming the lost art of the Womens Circle", Anoushka offers 1:1 Healing, Goddess Gatherings, Online programs and a Magikal online community for Women who are seeking to rise into their power, magik and truth.
In this episode, Anoushka shares:
1. How she went from working at an event start-up to leading Goddess Circles in her home,
2. About the challenges that come up when bringing her creative projects into the world , and
3. What living in a feminine/masculine balance looks like for her.
Resources from the show:
- The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley (book)
- To book a Goddess Healing Session at 20% off email Anoushka at email@example.com
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle (book)