EP42: 6 Things I Learned From Living With Anxiety & Depression
In my early 20s, after many years of being in therapy, I found myself on my own and completely exhausted.
My PTSD, anxiety and depression was at an all time high, all those years in therapy had been keeping me alive but I was far from actually living.
So what are the keys to healing from mental illness for good? This question has been guiding me for the past years, as I have been testing, researching, failing and succeeding in hoped of becoming truly, deeply happy in my life.
I am excited to bring you this podcast episode, where I share with you the six biggest lessons I've learned on my healing journey thus far. I hope it is going to open new pathways for you and show you that you can heal from anything - and become happier than you ever thought possible!
In this episode, I share:
1. My story of dealing with mental illness and how I've been able to heal from it,
2. Why it's important to release the trauma that has been passed down to you from your family, and
3. How you can use food to balance your brain chemistry.
Resources from the show:
- My free Soulful Success Meditation Bundle The bundle consists of a family healing meditation and a daily energy healing meditation to get you started on feeling more at peace in your own skin.
- My ecourse Calmly Confident. (Get $100 off with the coupon code FRIENDS.) I highly recommend this course if you are interested in learning how to do energy clearings on yourself and ready to heal imbalances in your family system.
- The Beauty Detox Solution by Kimberly Snyder (book): I love the way she explains nutrition and I've been happily food combining for a few years.
- Woman Code by Alisa Vitti (book): This is a great book to use in combination with The Beauty Detox Solution, especially for people suffering from depression, anxiety and other hormone-related mental health issues.