EP40: Seven Weird (But Great) Ways to Reach Your Goals
Do you struggle with procrastination? Are you sometimes afraid to take action?
I certainly do. I've always been more of a dreamer than a doer, so I've had to find ways to get myself to take action in a fun kind of way.
As a child, my mind was often floating far away to fantasy worlds full of dragons and adventures. I still dream a lot but I've also become an amazing action taker.
After all, taking action is the only way to guarantee that your life will change for the better. And that's what today's episode is all about!
In this episode, I share:
1. My seven weirdest and most fun ways to help me reach my goals,
2. How your subconscious mind might trick you out of taking action, and
3. Why turning your goals into games will make you consistently motivated!
Resources from the show:
- My ecourse Calmly Confident. (Get $100 off with the coupon code FRIENDS.)
- Use Evernote to track your progress