This weeks guest on the podcast is Daniela Plattner, she is a leadership coach and 5 rhythms facilitator. I wanted to have her on the show because she is a master at helping people integrate their feminine and masculine qualities!
If you are confused about what feminine and masculine really means or want to learn more about how to recover suppressed parts of yourself to become a more integrated human being, you'll love the episode!
It's feminine, messy and we cover many fun topics, like how to tap into the wisdom of the different archetypes within you!
Daniela Plattner is a facilitator, leadership coach and host of The Future of Feminine. She is dedicated to helping individuals, communities and organizations maximize their leadership capacity to achieve their goals.
Her retreats, trainings, workshops, and interactive talks have activated over 10,000 people around the world including leaders of diverse organizations, Fortune 100 companies, universities, municipalities, festivals, and conferences at the United Nations and U.S. Congress.
Her mission is to help people align with the intelligence of their bodies and minds together to become happier, healthier and make decisions with more ease and integrity. She is a native New Yorker and global citizen, traveling frequently to work with clients around the world.
In this episode, Daniela shares:
1. How she went from sick and burned out to feminine flow,
2. How archetypal healing can help us recover lost parts of ourselves, and
3. About the gifts of creative collaboration.
Resources from the show:
- Gabrielle Roth, founder of 5rhythms
- Miki Agrawal, founder of Thinx
- Vagina: A new biography by Naomi Wolf (book)
- Woman: An intimate geography by Natalie Angier (book)
- Shakti Leadership by Nilima Bhat and Raj Sisodia (book)
- The podcast episode with Soul Camp founders Michelle and Allison
Connect with Daniela on her website www.danielaplattner.com and connect with her on Instagram @the_future_of_feminine!
Scroll up to listen to the show.