EP16: Bryan Teare On Exploration, Minimalism And Finding Your Passion
My guest on the podcast this week is Bryan Teare, podcast host of "The Quarter Life Comeback", minimalist and coach! He interviewed me for his podcast a while back and I immediately knew I wanted him on the show as well.
He is a very insightful, down-to-earth and generous guy, I loved asking him about his life journey and the lessons he learned when he chose to live a life aligned with his passions!
Bryan Teare is a coach and host of The Quarter Life Comeback where he empowers twenty-somethings to create their own path in life.
Having started his career as an engineer, Bryan soon realized that there was more to life and he decided to leave his job to make a bigger impact in the world. After backpacking solo through South-East Asia, he returned home to South Africa where he began a journey of personal growth and experimentation with things that interested him.
He now helps others do the same via his work as a coach and podcast host.
In this episode, Bryan shares:
1. How he quit his job in Engineering not knowing what to do next,
2. About the power of exploration to find your passion and way in life, and
3. The perks of living a minimalist lifestyle!
Resources from the show:
- My episode on Bryans podcast
- Social media links: @bryanteare
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma (book)
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (book)
- The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday (book)
Connect with Bryan and download the free ebook "Do You Know You?" on his website bryanteare.com/hanna.
Click here to watch the episode or scroll up to listen only: